Tuesday 20 December 2016

CHAPTER 5...なにが すきですか

This chapter is really fun for me, because I learned a lot about food which are my favourites..hihi

にく-niku(meat)
ごはん-gohan(rice)
さかな-sakana(fish)
くだもの-kudamono(fruits)
こうちゃ-koocha tea)
コーヒー-koohii(coffee)
ジュース-juusu(juice)

Those are examples of terms of foods and drinks.Foods in Japanese is called たべもの(tabemono) while drinks are called のみもの(nomimono).

We can also ask about a person's favorite food.
なにが すき ですか?
nani ga suki desu ka(what do you like to eat)

In class,sensei asked us to work in pairs to ask about breakfast. We have the breakfast survey and we have to ask our friends.Oh,breakfast is あさごはん(asa-gohan) in Japanese.In the survey,there are 3 questions which are 

いつも あさごはんを たべますか。
なにを よく たべますか。
なにを とく のみますか。

There are several choices in the survey.At that time,I asked my friend,サイダ(saiyidah) to answer the survey.It is very fun to do the activity.That's all from me.See you in the next chapter....☺☺☺☺☺☺☝☝☝☝
  



No comments:

Post a Comment