Saturday 7 January 2017

だい8か。。。いい へやですね

こんにちは。。。Today,I will be sharing about chapter 8 that tells us what things are in the room.As we all know,there are many things in the room that we like to keep.This is some words that I learned:
ほん
とけい
にんぎょう
カップ

 We also learned about the position of the things such as:
いぇ(ue)-above
なか(naka)-in
した(shita)-under
よこ(yoko)-beside

So,if we want to ask about the position of the things,this is one example:

A:にんぎょうは どこですか。
B:はこの なかに おねがいします。

Then,we also learned about conversations when we are having guest.First,we listened to the audio,and then sensei asked us to move to another room which look like Japanese home and guess what,we had to act and speak just like what we had listened.At that time,there were some of my friends that volunteered to do it and so do I.It is quite a fun and meaningful experience..Too bad I did not take some pictures..

Next,we also learned some parts about about house such as 
トイレ

げんかん



だいどころ

The last thing is we have to draw our dream house,or a house plan.So,this is my house plan:
I hope that one day,I will live inside this house with my family when I grow up older,.That's all from me for this chapter..Stay tuned for more!!❤❤じゃ、ね。。

1 comment: