Saturday 26 November 2016

CHAPTER 2....もういちどう おねがいします

In this chapter,we learned about the expressions in classroom.Classroom usually involve teacher-student environment,and most of the time teacher will give instructions.So,there are many new expressions that I learned in this chapter and I got to use it also in other classes.

This is some instructions that we learned:

きいて ください。Kiite kudasai(Please listen)
かいて ください。Kaite kudasai(Please write)
よんで ください。Yonde kudasai(Please read)

In this chapter also,we learned Japanese alphabets which are hiragana and katakana.These are the chart of hiragana and katakana.

Its very fun to learn these because these are very different compared to our words.I will try my very best to memorize each and every one of them,so that I can read them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment